The June regular meeting was held on Saturday, 15 June. The following are the contents of the regular meeting.
- Exchange of and discussion over administrative plans for the summer seminar (to be held on Wednesday, 7 August)
- Administrative plans for workshops by Prof Makino, and Prof Yoshida and Prof Takeda were the main target of discussion.
- Preparation for the Akariza Tour in Gumma
- The objectives, programme, and task-assignment for the Akariza Tour in Gumma, scheduled for Tuesday, 30 July were discussed.
- Schemes for the new publication by the SAOL
- Rough drafts for the SAOL’s new book were reviewed as part of preparation for its publication in March, 2020.